Told a girl to let me know when she's available, how to remind?

I've been texting this girl I asked out a week ago. She's been busy, however, has asked me if this next week I'm free. I told her that this next week should work, however to let me know when she's available. So the question is should I remind her for us to get lunch or should I hope/expect her to get back to me? Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends are you going to hate yourself more if she doesn't get back in touch or if you message her and she cancels.

If I was you I'd just message her asking what days she free next week, worse case scenario she turns you down then you move on. It's a lot better than sitting around think It up in your head.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 6

• Hahaha xD. Rookie mistake. Never Ever ask a girl to 'let you know' She never will!

Did you know that on average, every woman has at least 3 men chasing her at one time?

So when you're texting her. The chances are, so is another guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget it... You already devalued yourself by presuming you will be available whenever she wants. She no longer crave for you and you should find other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't go chasing her, that's a big mistake. Leave her alone and if she doesn't text you, don't fret. Go ahead and look for other people

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the rush? If she’s interested she will contact you. If not she won’t.

0|0
    0|0
  • Desperation won't lead you anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If you are interested in this girl, I see no harm in asking when the time comes I guess this week? Good luck OP

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes