Told a girl to let me know when she's available, how to remind?

I've been texting this girl I asked out a week ago. She's been busy, however, has asked me if this next week I'm free. I told her that this next week should work, however to let me know when she's available. So the question is should I remind her for us to get lunch or should I hope/expect her to get back to me? Thanks

07

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends are you going to hate yourself more if she doesn't get back in touch or if you message her and she cancels.

If I was you I'd just message her asking what days she free next week, worse case scenario she turns you down then you move on. It's a lot better than sitting around think It up in your head.