Culture discrimination?

Do you guys have a thinking like you don't like to date a girl/guy from this country because you feel like they are weird and not attractive at all? Do you guys look if from which country or which family do they belong?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I very open minded and tolerant of other cultures (within reason) so I'll date a girl from almost any country.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I'll be honest I have my preference based on looks, but it comes down to intelligence for me. They are highly intelligent I would care what ethnicity or culture there are from, just as long as our moral values are somewhat aligned.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it all falls under "what gets it up". Sometimes they do dislike people from other cultures, races, such and such, but the ones to persuade them is religion, family, friends, peers, mainly your surroundings.

When you fall out of that it falls under what kind of fetish you have, body type, does it have a pussy or cock and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with having a preference for this and that. However judging someone and treating someone based on Stereotypes and racial profile is considered cultural discrimination.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexual preference is completely natural. I wouldn't class it as discrimination. The country itself is not an issue for me but I am attracted to certain races more than others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any cultural discrimination..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I’d definitely date a girl from another country as long as she moved here because I don’t don’t do long distance relationships.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes