Was this a one night stand or will it happen again?

I usually know when I’m going to hook-up with someone. But when I hooked up with my best friends friend, wasn’t ready for it.

We had a few beers and were talking. He seemed way more into me than last year. We bonded over the loss of our fathers and kept talking and cuddled and one thing led to another and we had sex, multiple times. And just embraced one another until dawn. I was getting ready to leave but he wanted to take a shower, but with me. I’ve never done this before so I went with it. Was very intimate. He washed my hair, body, etc. we hugged and kissed. After the shower we kissed again got clothed. We met in the living room and hugged each other for five minutes. He kissed my forehead and wished me a safe drive home.

I’m not sure where that leaves us. I see him again this weekend. But I am confused, for sure. Was it just sex for him? He mentioned to me he hasn’t slept with anyone in ages.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like it could be more than just sex, but too much sex too soon can kill a relationship. Don't you need to know that he wants you for more than just sex?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE