How do I keep arm’s length emotionally?

My boyfriend wants to stay at arm’s length emotionally. How do I go about doing that? I am a very emotional person and it’s been an issue with most guys I’ve dated. I tend to be emotionally sensitive, which is bothersome for everyone and even to me, but it’s part of who I am. I don’t know how to keep my emotions in check or at arm’s length. It’s something I do need to work on for myself too. Any genuine help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Just dump him. It’s not a good match. It’s like a guy telling you he wants a woman who acts like a man. Or he wants a woman with a mustache and a lumberjack job.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just need to find someone emotionally compatible. Maybe a Cancer or Scorpio.