Would you wait to sleep with a girl till you are married?

If a girl wants to wait for marriage (not for religious reasons) and you really liked her the would you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can wait until she's ready. I can wait for a long time. But I don't see the point in waiting for marriage, especially not if it's not for religious reasons. I wanna know if we're sexually compatible, it's important and if she doesn't wanna have sex before marriage, then it's the first big sign that we aren't.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it isn't for religious reasons then I don't get why she would want to wait for marriage?

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• That's really iffy because you two need to be compatible in all aspects to work out, which includes sex. Otherwise, either party will end up in an unsatisfied state and the other won't have a clue. It's always good to see how compatible both of you are, instead of waiting till marriage and then trying smash a square into a triangular hole

0|0
    1|0
  • Enough Said !!! 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girls tells me this, she'd better have a damn good reason. If not religion, why wait until marriage? Is that the point you're suddenly sure you love this person enough? I'd better hope not...

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think i would. i could, but that kind of sets up the whole relationship as being somewhere between abstinance and sex for procreation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I respect their choice but wouldn't be one I'd be making with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would if she loves me I would respect her more.

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. Clearly we'd have very different views on sex and I don't believe in marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I can wait 3-6-12 months, but till marriage, no. I am virgin myself amd i am okay with waiting, but not untill marriage. No way Jose!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably wait...
    The longer you wait for the desire the better it feels to get :3

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I for relationships for companionship not just sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes