Would you wait to sleep with a girl till you are married?

If a girl wants to wait for marriage (not for religious reasons) and you really liked her the would you?

134

Most Helpful Guy

• I can wait until she's ready. I can wait for a long time. But I don't see the point in waiting for marriage, especially not if it's not for religious reasons. I wanna know if we're sexually compatible, it's important and if she doesn't wanna have sex before marriage, then it's the first big sign that we aren't.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it isn't for religious reasons then I don't get why she would want to wait for marriage?