Have you been catfished before?

• Yeah
  • No

2113

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• Err maybe when i was naive and younger someone might have showed me a photo i believed was them.
    But not for at least 10 years lol.

• No, I haven't. I'm too sceptical of people.

• There are loads on GAG, I am sure. I know in the early days of my brother being here, that he was caught out by a girl that was supposedly at a uni nearby. Someone found her profile pic in an on-line catalogue, and called her out. She went inactive.

Another one had gone on to become a GAG moderator, until too, she was called out and went inactive.

• Yes, they were a close obline friend. I had noticed some changes in stories, so I was suspicious, but then "he" came out and told me that SHE was the one messaging me. I was overall fine with it, but couldn't continue the friendship simply because I don't purposely keep liars in my life.

• I’ve had people attempt to catfish me, but I’m too suspicious. I’ve “studied” the patterns of catfishers and dig pretty deep with questions before believing someone is really who they are (if they’re asking for more personal info/pics/etc)

• Naw I haven't been catfished, but people think I'm a catfish sometimes.

• Not to my knowledge. I never got into online dating though so I've had very limited chances to be catfished.

• Only on personality, honestly. I barely talk to new people unless we're friends and I always video chat with them too.

• No, I hope to never be Catfished. The show has shown me too much, if that happened to me I'd just die

• My catfishing experiences have always been very strange and hearing about others is even stranger.

• Show more from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 12

• I've had attempts sure, they all failed. It's funny though. It's nice to see them squirm and backtrack and avoid and evade.

• Yes lol, only once tho, but I'm careful now.
    Actually friends with the girl who cat fished me 😂
    Known her for 4+ years now, but still never met in person.
    But she's nice.

• Always. I lost count of how many hot women have sent me friend requests on Facebook or have wanted to chat with me on “Hot or not”.

• I think i was but iam not that sure even now. It was my online gaming friend. A lot of *her* stories were pretty fishy.

• Yes but i always caught the catfish person in the act so
    they didn't get too far with me.

• Thankfully I have not been catfished

• I´m too slick for that.

• don't know what the term means, so 'meh'

• Not in this lifetime

• Not to my knowledge

• Show more from Guys
    2