What kind of girls do teenage boys go for to date?

I’d really like a boyfriend but it’s hard to find in this day and age when every guy wants to just have sex and not commit. But there’s lots of people who are in relationships, how did these girls find a boy who wants a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm asking my self that, I don't like one night stand stuff or sex with someone you just know.
    That that I have had a girlfriend worth having sex with so far, because like I said. I don't like to just do it for the sake of it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• The best you can do is have patience
    Because if you are eager to get in a relationship, then most likely you become easy target for fuckbois and players who will pretend to be a relationship guy just for the sex and then dump you. And you being eager for the relationship ship are likely to not notice or overlook the red flags that you'd normally see.
    So stop worrying and let things take their own pace 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • The most sad part is for kind of girls like you, you are searching a MAN, not a boy. And even to find a royal one that you actually think his your hero is taken already or you didn't met him yet. Or have to go to the older age man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go for a girl who wants to date long term, wait for marriage, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually the flat chested feminist butch lesbian types.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know im gay

0|0
    0|0
  • Any girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I am also...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0