I don't get a lot of messages from guys on dating websites?

What do I do about it so I'll get a lot of messages?

417

Most Helpful Guy

• Without knowing what your profile looks like, the best I can tell you is to fill out your profile with stuff a guy can talk to you about. Otherwise, all you'll get will be, "Hey," or "Hi," or a dick pic.

Also, you need good photos. The best ones to post should be of you by yourself (so guys know who they're talking to), without sunglasses (so your eyes are visible), wearing something nice (not too formal if you want to be approachable, not too revealing if you want more than just a hookup). Kids (even if they're not yours) and other guys (even if they really are relatives) don't belong on a dating profile. If you absolutely must show your pets, don't go overboard with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really want loads of messages show some cleavage, but they won't be messaging you for the right reasons. Dating sites are shit and think about quality over quantity. The right guy will be interested when you're just being yourself.

• How do you be yourself?

• Firstly, you have to know yourself. Post pictures that represent you and your interests well. Write whatever you feel like writing. Include some traits, beliefs and interests. Noone can tell you how to be yourself. Only you. Have confidence because noone is as you as you can be.