Is it normal to feel shit after a girl rejected you cause you are ugly?

So after getting the nerves I asked this girl whom I like. And she rejected me due me being ugly she said is it normal to feel shit

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow I never ever tell anyone they're ugly ever especially rejecting a guy. Don't worry you're not alone. One guy said back in college i was the ugliest girl he has ever seen. It crushed me into pieces but u know what that's one asshole's opinion. lol remember that. :) she proved you wrong of you crushing on her. you can do so much better :) u will

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh am sorry to hear and thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess. But people often look different as they get older. A girl I dated at 20 was meh but became a 10 later. You could have worse? problems though. If you look good then you always wonder if people only like you because your looks Which is not a good feeling.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It's normal to feel shit after any rejection. Added bonus if they were being super rude about it.

0|3
    0|0
  • She's the ugly one being such a bitch. It's normal to feel shit after rejection, but pick yourself up and move forwards. You're still the same person as before she was a bitch to you.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's on how you feel about yourself when you ask a girl and yes i guess its normal because she just brought you down and you felt great before.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

But you don't look ugly at all

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Being rejected almost always hurts.
    Usually, girls are going to have varying opinions about your looks. Some will like them, some won't. It's never OK, to reject someone that rudely, even if she was being truthful. It's just wrong. Honestly, you didn't lose anything- she was not worth your time anyway since she treats people like that. Forget her and find someone who appreciates you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

Try not to fall into liking girls and then asking them out.

Be friendly and flirt and see which girls flirt back. Then see if there’s potential for more from both sides.

There are billions of women in the world. Most won't want to date you. Millions probably would. Find some of those women and get to know them rather than getting attached to girls who probably aren’t interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • did she actually call you ugly? if so thats kinda messed up.

get use to rejection after a while you won't feel a thing.
    build up your confidence as well, girls like confidence.
    and you aren't even ugly. calm down bro

0|0
    0|0
  • If you a fragile ego it sucks. And yes tou could, e ugly for her. But very hot for a hotter girl. You. An tell her she is not the only hot woman in the universe.
    So dress well, present yourself good and good luck

0|0
    0|0
    • besides ypu are yound men prime is late 20s and up... so work on yourself talk to many girls and have fun

• Dude if she straight up tells you you're ugly and that's why she said no, she's a bitch. Any decent girl would at least give a more polite reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks like you had a crush on the wrong slut my dude

0|2
    0|0
  • Dont bother with her. She is shit. You'll find a better one

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't look ugly dude , you just don't approach the right girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bro I looked at your pick and you aren't ugly, she just doesn't like you man, it is all good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes is normal, then you move on and mind your own business

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Normal

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine. You'd better get used to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Bro its normal. The key to avoiding this is start talking to multiple girls at once, but dont let them think you are something exclusive. When u want to start dating, ask one out and if she says no just ask the next girl out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes