Is it normal to feel shit after a girl rejected you cause you are ugly?

So after getting the nerves I asked this girl whom I like. And she rejected me due me being ugly she said is it normal to feel shit

516

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow I never ever tell anyone they're ugly ever especially rejecting a guy. Don't worry you're not alone. One guy said back in college i was the ugliest girl he has ever seen. It crushed me into pieces but u know what that's one asshole's opinion. lol remember that. :) she proved you wrong of you crushing on her. you can do so much better :) u will

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh am sorry to hear and thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess. But people often look different as they get older. A girl I dated at 20 was meh but became a 10 later. You could have worse? problems though. If you look good then you always wonder if people only like you because your looks Which is not a good feeling.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE