Men are you interested in older women? Women are you into younger men?

Whether its a few months to decades I'm just curious as to how you feel about an older woman with younger man situation and if so men about what age range do you like? Women how much younher than you will you go?

1937

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to look at the total package. If she is a really fit 55 year old who can exercise with me and has a great personality/is fun to be with, I don't care how old she is. Also people's chronological age is not always on a par with their biological age or their level of maturity.

Generally speaking, though, I would say 10 years older would be my limit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not interested in younger men for anything other than models for my anatomy-studies for drawing, although some of them look way older than they are, and happen to be quite good-looking. I have a two-year younger brother, and even if I were to go younger, I could not go younger than him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE