Men are you interested in older women? Women are you into younger men?

Whether its a few months to decades I'm just curious as to how you feel about an older woman with younger man situation and if so men about what age range do you like? Women how much younher than you will you go?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to look at the total package. If she is a really fit 55 year old who can exercise with me and has a great personality/is fun to be with, I don't care how old she is. Also people's chronological age is not always on a par with their biological age or their level of maturity.

Generally speaking, though, I would say 10 years older would be my limit.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not interested in younger men for anything other than models for my anatomy-studies for drawing, although some of them look way older than they are, and happen to be quite good-looking. I have a two-year younger brother, and even if I were to go younger, I could not go younger than him.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• I'm currently in a relationship with a woman that is 7 years older than me, if that helps?

When I was younger, I had physical relationship with a woman 14 years older than me, as well.

1|0
    0|1
  • My ex was almost 4 years older than me so I guess I do like older girls?

That being said, I just don't enjoy an immature person's company. So maybe, when I reach my mid 20s, i'll start dating girls of a similar age.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yes. i'm 21 but i'd love to... with a older woman.
    i don't know why, but i like WOMEN! and if se is older then me i don't care. the only thing i care is that we are on the same line. there isn't any range (yeah of curse granny may be not, but mother 30/40/50 it's ok)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love women. If I wasn't married my age range would be 24-65 or so, depending on the woman. I get a little iffy around women younger than 24-25 and most women over 65 are not that exciting to me. That'll change as I age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted towinen, if they aren't super old there's a chance I'll find them attractive. To date them would be a different story, they would have to be cool and close to my age, and not mother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently in college, don't want to go above my age too much maybe 22 being that max, if we date and grow, we'll go separate ways much sooner than someone of the same age

0|0
    0|0
  • More experience I guess and they don't expect to much like little girls

1|0
    0|0
  • My partner is a little bit older than me. All of my previous relationships were a bit younger than me. I don't have a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been considering going for an older woman lately.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Well... sometimes but usually in a sexual manner and was more common when I was younger. I prefer same age of younger. I love the fire of youth.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind as long as we get along and she's attractive to me 10 years is my limit for a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger, older, I take anything if I like what I see.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah interested but not into large age differences maybe 4/5 years is okay for me

0|0
    0|0
  • The most I'll go is a 5 years in either direction right now in my life anymore would be weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a 22yo guy I am interested, probably, up to 26-7. I have no intentions for hookups so anything above is irrelevant for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a yes to that one I feel like 30- 35 is the best age range.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Not something i really go for.
    Prefer same age, or a bit younger

0|0
    0|0
  • My age range is from 18 to 36 in the ages of women i would date and eventually marry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love older women. The oldest I've been with was 48. Do you like younger guys?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer older women i dunno why tbh, but there are cases where i liked younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• Yes i'm interested in younger men, and older men.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|1
  • younger men usually want me and love my company. But on here the men claim to think we are expired, load of shit of course, they are going it for the GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I could have attended high school with them, I'm cool. (perhaps in a few years tho, when the guys that are 4 years younger than me become legal)

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is a grader younger than I am. I'm a junior and he's a sophomore but we're technically only a few months apart. I personally wouldn't be very comfortable dating someone who is two years younger or more. But that's just me. You do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer an older (not older than about 13/14 years) or same aged guy. If I was to meet a nice younger guy then he must not be too much younger than me (not more than 4 years younger than me)

0|0
    0|0
  • Men in their 40s are still immature in so many ways, there's no way I would date a guy who was younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mainly go for older men, but honestly, if a younger man is mature enough, I wouldn't mind dating him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should read the answers to my questions, tons of younger guys answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but guys only a few years younger because I'm 27.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don’t like little boys

0|0
    0|0
  • at my age no

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer younger men.

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is not how old the person is. It’s about where he is in his life.
    A 35 yr old would work for me but if he is selfish in bed and wants to play the field that won’t work.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was 30 I definitely would be interested in younger men!

0|0
    0|0
  • I find men age 24-28 to be the sexiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends with benefits is 7 years younger than me. 😝he's so yummy. I don't think he would date me though. The sex is sooooo hot. We can go for hours. It's so passionate hot caliente. I'm texting him now 😜

0|1
    0|1
  • Depends on the woman

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes