Why didn’t he call me when he was drunk?

This guy I’m dating went out last night and got trashed and didn’t call me...

I didn’t think anything of it until now but thinking well... wouldn’t you want to call the person you’re so infatuated over when you’re drunk?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• People often make the mistake of thinking that others have the same POV in life. Your boyfriend has probably had different life experiences than you and has fear about what would happen if he told you. Or he did not think it was important.

Bitching someone out because they don’t act like you is usually a bad idea tho. Not that there’s you did.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. He probably didn't want to make an ass of himself.