He has another phone?

Ok so I was at his place earlier this afternoon and we were studying. All of a sudden he got up and went outside and left his phone on the desk. He got a message from a girl named Jess and the only bit I was able to read was "Thank you so much, this is exactly how I like it..". When he came back he unblocked his phone and said her name outloud like "Oh, Jess". Then he was playing with another phone and I said "Oh, so you have another phone" and he jokingly said "This is the one I use for booty calls" . He knows I'm jealous and makes fun of me for being paranoid. Am I overthinking or should I be worried?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's cheating on you or is about to. At least wants to. He says "this is for booty calls" jokingly because he knows you're paranoid. It's his way of making you feel more paranoid and then doubt yourself. He wants you to doubt your suspicion by saying something like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Great. We've been seeing each other for over a month. He lives with a guy who's currently cheating on his girlfriend (let's call him Jack". I told him "you'd better not disrespect me", he said "my name's not Jack". I don't know, really. I'm an insecure person myself, this behaviour sure doesn't make me feel good. I asked him not to joke about these things and he said "I'm sorry, I won't do it again then."

• Show All
    • Ask to see his phones. Ask him to make you feel better. Saying you should trust him isn't enough. He has to prove that you can. If he refuses to show you anything... that's not good also.

• That's what I would do at least. If he has nothing to hide he will show you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You sound like a stalker. How creepy is it that you're reading dudes text like that. FOH.

0|0
    1|0
    • his phone was next to me, close to my arm, plus.. we are seeing each other. He's not a random dude.

• Go on? I've never once gone through my girls phone. No matter where she leaves it. That's her space. I don't pay that bill. And unless you're paying his, you're a creep.

• fine, that's your opinion. Thanks for taking the time to reply btw!

• If he is not special secret agent, he is definitely cheating on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems fishy to me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would not worry about two phones. I have three. They all get used for different things. I have a tablet, too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes