Do guys seriously think with their dicks?

I'm starting to believe that guys think with their dicks. My crush who is my friend, we've been talking for over a year now. We have fun together, similar interests, sent him some gifts we had lots of good times. Last night I sent him a picture of myself for the first time in a short dress and he absolutely stopped making sense. As if he was drunk. He became 100% interested in me. He is usually a very logical person and would use his brains all the time. Well now he is head over heels for me. Im actually kind of sad about that. I was thinking that maybe he doesn't like my personality enough to have feelings for me... but he likes my body more. Im angry, just Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well... it has a head... soooo... go figure.
    so let me get this straight... you send a pic of yourself in a skimpy outfit to a man... and now you are mad because you got attention?
    What the FUCK did you think was gonna happen? he was gonna glance at it then go back to watching star wars? and you also know what you were thinking when you sent him that pic... so don't sit up here and tell me that you aren't enjoying the fucking attention to some point. its what you wanted and you know it.

I mean for fuck sake... he's your crush... meaning you like him. maybe he didn't like you back but thanks to the pic... now its reciprocated and you are acting like you don't like it. You know what... you can take that fake ass attitude and...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• So, him being physically attractive is a problem?

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Or maybe you know, he wasn't sure about whether you are interested in him at all but when you sent him a picture, which is a very fucking obvious sign, he got much more confident about displaying his affection towards you.

But I don't know man, my dick told me that.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're attractive to him, maybe more than he thought, so he's now interested. There's nothing wrong with liking a woman after seeing that she's attractive. After all, you wouldn't date any guy would you? You're being upset for a petty reason, after all, you sent the picture and knew what would happen

0|0
    0|0
  • 75% of men think with the wrong head on their body.

Many of them later come to realize and regret it later in life because they end up coming up short in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lighten up. He obviously likes you for more than your body, and shame on him for finding you and your pic very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • All guys think with their dicks at times. Some guys chose to think with their dicks much or most of the time. Especially young guys, can get carried away with how a girl looks. Guys can have strong sexual attractions, and be very influenced by their dicks. Don't give up on guys though. Many do try to be decent, and learn, or already know, that the girl with the body is much more important than the body. Remember, for a time, guys of the same age as girls, as less mature, on average, than are girls of the same age. Give your guy a chance to come around to his senses. He has been communicating with you for some time, and probably will right his ship. But, honestly, guys can be such idiots when it come to girls. And honestly, that isn't all there is to a guy who tries to be caring and decent with girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's definitely thinking with his dick. Not all guys do, but if he went from friend to interested just like that, he is

1|0
    0|0
  • People like that don't actually care about you properly. I would say stop talking to him. He obviously isn't worth your time.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can happen that picture must have been something special to him

0|0
    0|0
  • We pretty much do! That little head is quite persuasive.

0|0
    0|0
  • As everything in life, is a matter of priorities :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol he could think you showing him the pic is you giving him the ok on trying to do somthing 🤔

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont give a fuck anymore. Im so tired trying to chase him and he ends up liking me for an irrelevant reason.

• Show All
    • No I haven't that's why he is my crush. I have hinted to him though and he said well if we talk more then I might like you. I can't believe this we've been talking for long enough?

• Talking is only one thing not asking then getting mad that nothing happens😑

• u send him a suggestive pic and now he's an idiot for showing intetest? u r a moron

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a hormonal thing, but yes, we stop thinking and become more primitive when we are horny.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's Wrong in that? If u look beautiful than I start thinking having sex with u. What's wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure lol
    It takes half the thinking from us

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends i dont but some do

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes, I try not to

0|0
    0|0
  • Another asshole not worth to even know him

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes