Do guys seriously think with their dicks?

I'm starting to believe that guys think with their dicks. My crush who is my friend, we've been talking for over a year now. We have fun together, similar interests, sent him some gifts we had lots of good times. Last night I sent him a picture of myself for the first time in a short dress and he absolutely stopped making sense. As if he was drunk. He became 100% interested in me. He is usually a very logical person and would use his brains all the time. Well now he is head over heels for me. Im actually kind of sad about that. I was thinking that maybe he doesn't like my personality enough to have feelings for me... but he likes my body more. Im angry, just Why?

123

Most Helpful Guy

• well... it has a head... soooo... go figure.
    so let me get this straight... you send a pic of yourself in a skimpy outfit to a man... and now you are mad because you got attention?
    What the FUCK did you think was gonna happen? he was gonna glance at it then go back to watching star wars? and you also know what you were thinking when you sent him that pic... so don't sit up here and tell me that you aren't enjoying the fucking attention to some point. its what you wanted and you know it.

I mean for fuck sake... he's your crush... meaning you like him. maybe he didn't like you back but thanks to the pic... now its reciprocated and you are acting like you don't like it. You know what... you can take that fake ass attitude and...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• So, him being physically attractive is a problem?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE