Are Long distance relationships really a relationship?

I have never had a long distance relationship. I find it kind of ridicules in a way. I just really dont beleave that two people can have a committed, satisfying relationship when you dont spend anytime face to face. I guess if you are married and have kids and say one is forced away because of military service. But the people that say they are in a relationship but choose to live away from eachother. How is that a relationship.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I had one for a while but it was after we had been dating face-to-face. I left for college and we had to be LDR for a time. It worked fine for us.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it his why wouldn't it? A lot of relationship doesn't work and are awful but are caled relationship...