Was he getting jealous?

I was texting my crush and I was taking to him about another boy and I was telling him how some boy wouldn't stop texting me as he wants to take me out. He than texted back "fuck him." I then said to him maybe I should give the other guy a chance 😏 then he replied back to me saying how I should go to him instead and I'll give him more chances. Was he getting jealous or being sarcastic?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A mix of jealousy and frustration like "Fuck it, not gonna bother chasing her".

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 86

• You said "maybe you should give him a chance". That's called playing with the feelings of the guy you were talking to.

I don't mean to be rude at all, but with the greatest honesty, if a girl said something that, then she obviously doesn't appreciate me, or she's playing games. Either way, I'm outta there, and she can indeed go have fun with the other guy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy and sarcasm. I would advise against playing games to make your crush jealous. However, it will reveal a lot about his personality. Be aware of any red flags in his behavior, no matter how much you like him. Also, consider texting 'men', instead of 'boys'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you made him jealous... if a girl starts mentioning another guy I guess I'd also wonder if my relationship was about to end, or if she was testing me.
    If I'd have been him I'd have been wondering if you were teasing me, testing me or about to leave me :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he is getting jealous, but let me ask u sth, if he is ur crush, why talking to him about another guy in the first place?

I think he wanted sth from you too, he asked u to give him more chances, even in a sarcastic way, but it's still true... He wants you too so don't be an asshole with him and go out with him already

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course he was getting jealous, but you know that because that's obviously what you wanted. For the record, you're an asshole. If you really like a guy, don't screw with his emotions. What goes around comes around.

0|1
    0|0
  • You pissed him off...
    Guys don't really care about listening to what you wanna do with other guys, it should be categorized as girl talk...

Guys care about everything else. Why would you tell your crush you wanna go out with someone else and expect him to be all giddy about it?

0|0
    0|0
  • After thousands of ears of evolution you still expect a guy that likes you, to be fine with you talking about some other guy hitting on you?
    Did I miss an entire century or something?

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh, you no good manipulative bitch, lol. You know exactly how he felt. Tell him you sucked that guy's huge dick and that he came in your mouth and watch him fly off the handle, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is jealous, you should not stay around him if he acts that way towards other guys. remember that if you are talking to someone who is trying too separate you from giving other people chances they might be toxic

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like jealousy. However, this is probably not the best thing to message your crush. Telling him about other boys that like you might put him off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if you're going to play games with him like that, then why bother? Yes, the jealousy game is a game. Try telling him how you really feel? The worst he can say is "not interested". But you know he is, so why toy with him?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think both. He was being jealous while being sarcastic. No guy likes to hear about other guys. I don't why but maybe talk to this one friend and ask him if he is into you. This way you will know why he sounded jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealous. No aspect of that sounded even remotely sarcastic tbh. Perhaps casual flirting/joking... but never sarcastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both... he is jealous u r talking to another... the fuck him comment could have been permission.. give himself more chances... why did he not perform correctly the 1st attempts. Insecure, insensitive to your needs to ask and say such comments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him if he minds you using him as a reason not to go out with the other guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he was jealous and didn't like being friend zoned. Tell him what you really think about him and don't let him have any false hopes. If he's not okay with reality let him move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was getting jealous. And you shouldn't play mind games like that he mind end up taking it as you are not into him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ye, probably subconsciously jealous. Maybe he tried to redirect the teasing back to you, but yeah you did play him on his jealousy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he was jealous but its nothing to worry about of course since everyone gets jealous from time to time

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like it. It's be hard to judge your tone though. Maybe he was mad at you because he thought your were being spiteful rather than sarcastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Well kinda both

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds sarcastic to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes

0|0