If a man hits a woman nd she forgives him?

Is she a fool each time he hit me or verbally abused me I feel as if I can't leave I had his baby now I'm forced to look a certain way I almost feel suicidal its so hard sometimes he loves me then other times well he calls me names

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a word for this, I forget what it is, but it basically means that the woman feels like she can't leave, even though she gets abused.
    That said, if its really bad, please, do what is right for you and your kid. A abusive relationship is never a good thing.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you are a fool to stay. I put up with it for 18 years. He cheated, and beat me often. I stayed because I was afraid I couldn't make it on my own with my kids. I ended up leaving him after 18 years when my daughter found out he was cheating on me. A friend told me I needed to end it or my kids would grow up thinking that's how it was supposed to be. My life has never better than it is now without him. It was hard, I have four kids and struggled, but life is great now 🙂.
    National Domestic Violence hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233),

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Fuck no. That's domestic violence and I'm pretty sure it's illegal. Leave him I say, a kid doesn't need that kind of a father figure

1|0
    0|0
  • Why does he hit her? A can of whoop ass doesn't just fall from the sky.

0|0
    1|0
  • She’s a fool

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• NO MAN SHOULD EVER HIT A WOMAN, I DINT CARE HOW MANY TIMES HE APOLOGIZES AND TRIED TO MAKE IT UP. IT IS WRONG. THE WOMAN IS WORTH MORE THAN THAT. SHE MUST SEE HER SELF-WORTG!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him! Get a restraining order! Call the police! Plan an escape!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes