If a man hits a woman nd she forgives him?

Is she a fool each time he hit me or verbally abused me I feel as if I can't leave I had his baby now I'm forced to look a certain way I almost feel suicidal its so hard sometimes he loves me then other times well he calls me names

34

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a word for this, I forget what it is, but it basically means that the woman feels like she can't leave, even though she gets abused.
    That said, if its really bad, please, do what is right for you and your kid. A abusive relationship is never a good thing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you are a fool to stay. I put up with it for 18 years. He cheated, and beat me often. I stayed because I was afraid I couldn't make it on my own with my kids. I ended up leaving him after 18 years when my daughter found out he was cheating on me. A friend told me I needed to end it or my kids would grow up thinking that's how it was supposed to be. My life has never better than it is now without him. It was hard, I have four kids and struggled, but life is great now 🙂.
    National Domestic Violence hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233),

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE