Is it okay to lie to women to get sex?

For example, I've made women believe I was a millionaire before by wearing a suit and renting a nice car which made them do a LOT more than most girls would do if they thought I was just an average joe.

817

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a bit if a douche move but to the fair the girls are being hold diggers so just as bad 😂 it's still their decision soo i don't think it's that bad

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Wait so women lie all the time so it's not a big deal. Think about. Women wear makeup... they don't look like that. Women wear high heels... they're not that tall. Women wear pushup bars... their tities aren't that big. But they expect us men to tell the truth? Fuck that! Do what you have to do brother.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE