Is it okay to lie to women to get sex?

For example, I've made women believe I was a millionaire before by wearing a suit and renting a nice car which made them do a LOT more than most girls would do if they thought I was just an average joe.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a bit if a douche move but to the fair the girls are being hold diggers so just as bad 😂 it's still their decision soo i don't think it's that bad

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Wait so women lie all the time so it's not a big deal. Think about. Women wear makeup... they don't look like that. Women wear high heels... they're not that tall. Women wear pushup bars... their tities aren't that big. But they expect us men to tell the truth? Fuck that! Do what you have to do brother.

0|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• No. That's lame and just shows you ain't worth shit.

2|0
    0|1
  • Does that mean a woman can lie to you too?
    Maybe they say that they are on the pill so no need for condom - next thing you know your a father.
    Or maybe she gets a nice gown and rents a limo. Starts doing stuff to you, but “she” is really a he. How would that make you feel?
    I’m tired of guys always saying or doing whatever they can to get a girl into bed.

1|0
    0|0
    • Is it wrong for women to give a male attention just because he has money in attempt to benefit off that? Because it sounds like he's getting a lot more attention by doing this so doesn't it mean that these girls are trying to take advantage of him as well?

• If they're dumb enough to fall for that have at it I guess but honestly hun doing that proves u don't have any confidence in yourself. And if u ever do wanna find the right girl she'll probably hear about all the times u did that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you want, if you said you were that wealthy to me i'd probably be more turned off, but each to their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • That makes you an even worse loser.

2|0
    0|2
  • And this is why girls think screw men.

It may be funny to some guys but if you have any sense of a moral compass or selfrespect you'd get girls by just being cool in yourself, it must really suck having to pretend so much for that kind of attention at the end of the day.

But at the same time if the girls are going to fall for such BS there's no hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s fine.

0|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 16

• I mean the word lie already should throw up a red flag, but there are a lot of immoral people in the world so this post doesn't really surprise me. So to answer your question, no it is not ok, but shitty people do it all the time so just understand which one of those people you want to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's kind of wrong. But if you're getting a lot more attention then aren't these women the bad ones? Isn't it wrong to give a guy attention just because he has money?

If you doing it just to fool around I'd go for it but never do it if you're looking for someone serious.

It seems dishonest but the more I think about it gold diggers have it coming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly fine, just make sure you have consent man. If you lie about being a millionaire and she believes you, that’s fine. Manipulate if you want, since no one who’s ever had sex with a lot of women was ever honest lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That specific scenario is actually perfect because you're scamming scammers. But generally, no you shouldn't lie to get anything, ever. What goes around comes around.

0|2
    0|0
    • My first inclination was like it's obviously wrong but the more and more I think about it these girls are trying to take advantage of him. So they have it coming?

• I was gonna say it's wrong to lie until you mentioned how gold diggers just go for you. In that case, it still isn't right but I'm a little less sympathetic towards them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find it right to lie to someone to get sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • With this example.. I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for the women.
    Go get 'em.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have never felt the need for I back myself.

Anyone who thinks they need to lie, or 'play' just shows that they are piss weak

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as no animals were harm in the process, it´s completely fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's douchie. It's not okay to lie to get anything, especially not sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it isn’t

1|0
    0|0
  • HA! No opinion this is just funny. Goldiggers HA

0|0
    0|0
  • Boss

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no, wrong on many levels