Which sex do you think complains more in the dating world?

Both sexes complain when things don't go their way. Guys often complain about not getting laid enough or not getting laid at all. Women complain when they can't get the real man they're looking for. Who complains more or is the complaining the same?

• Men
    Vote A
  • Women
    Vote B
  • Both sexes complain equaly
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Online, men complain more.
    In real life, women complain more.

I also agree that we typically complain about different things. Men complain about not getting any sex/attention while women complain about getting to much attention or not being able to get the guy they want to stay for more than just sex.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men complain more. They always say how they get stuck in the friend zone and that they are such nice guys when in reality they're just boring or awkward.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Both complain though I think for different reasons. For example, men mostly talk about being in the friend zone or how women are crazy and all. While women talk about how men aren't living up to standards or are arrogant assholes. There are some similarities as well but hey, humans right?

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a very very good question. i think both. and i also think that both of them CAUSE the reason why they complain. there really is no better way (at least for me) to explain that. Or maybe there is, but its gonna be on my next Take.

0|0
    0|0
  • More and more I think about both sees are pretty whiney. Some things girls whine more about than boys and the the other way as well.

I want to say men whine more but honestly both do it so much its hard to keep track of it all. And you have to realize that you need to take account of how many guys are on this site compared to girls if you're judging GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL, I found it hilarious how the majority who choose women were men and the majority who choose men were women.

I'm guessing most people don't view themselves as flawed in any manner and blame the other side. The more rational and logical people choose C, realizing that a gender doesn't dictate personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • based on your statement, guys can answer their complains by cheating or having one night stands after breaking up, and will stop complaining, yet women usually won't find anything to shut them up :P :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say equally. Common male one. Why doesn't anyone like me?
    Common female one. Why are their no gentleman in the world anymore?

There are a lot more but I believe at the end of the day it's on the equal side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ironically, I have the opposite problem. I can't find a woman worth being with. It's why I haven't dated in three years. Too many women are just interested in flings or one night stands :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I find it difficult to find a partner but i have heard a lot of people on both sides complain

0|0
    0|0
  • both whine, just about different things because they have different priorities.

0|0
    0|0
  • After reading this site for ten minutes apparently it's men.

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Men complain more because women have it made in the dating world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they both complain equally. Guys just hide it more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women, they complain about getting played all the time

0|0
    2|0
  • I think women are more strict when looking for a man. Most men will not be as strict

0|0
    1|0
  • Bother sexes do it equally. I have both male and female friends complaining about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone complains! So it rather a neutral question

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty even.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women.

0|0
    0|0
  • We complain equally, just about different things

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally women. Guys don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously girls

0|0
    1|0
  • Women

0|0
    2|0
  • Women bitch way more than men

0|0
    0|0
  • Women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it was typically women. The internet has given men a chance to voice their problems but women complain about that too. So I think the internet just intensified complaining in general and women still do it most.

But then there's the validity of the complaining that does happen. I think you pointed it out pretty well in that guys are complaining that they don't get laid which is fundamentally complaining about not getting female attention in general. While women are complaining that they can't find the guy they want... well you have to be getting attention to have that problem, assuming it's even legitimate. So I'm pretty sure guys not only complain less but are still more valid in their concerns.

0|2
    0|0
  • Men probably complain more, but they have reason to. The dating game is totally rigged in favor of women.

0|4
    1|0
    • I don't know the more and more I think about it a lot of women complain because they lack control and if they're not getting asked their fucked. Men at least can ask as many girls as they want.

I do agree with you that women reap the majority of benefits from relationships but who know that might change as the working woman is becoming more and more of a thing.

• Show All
    • I don't agree men aren't receptive as being asked out. And the social expectation is for guys to show interest first. Nothing is stopping them except social pressure and guys expectations though.

• @Caaarl The vast majority of guys would love to be approached by and asked out by women. Women generally don't do it because they don't need to. The problem is women's expectations and behaviors, not men's.

What Girls Said 5

• Women bitch more about not being able to find "good guys" when they have shit taste in men.

More men complain when they're ugly, creepy losers who can't get laid and can't understand why.

0|0
    0|1
    • There's a lot of girls complaining about being losers as well but definitely more men. They really do both complain a lot.

I think the complainers are complaining so much is because they have an external locus of control. Tbh people have a lot more control over their lives than they give themselves credit for.

• Show All
    • @Caaarl yeah I feel you. There are some whiney dudes who blame women. I sometimes resent having to be confident to attract women, but it is what it is. Bitching solves nothing.

• Yeah. It really does do nothing. You have to try improve things no matter what the situation is. The current dating culture is pretty trash though.

• On here I see way to many guys complain ab it, some girls too but not as many as the guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • women

0|0
    0|0
  • Women complain more, but men end up more unhappy in the end. They then take vengeance on women for their poor choices by being assholes to girls. Girls aren't really unhappy, they just place too much of their values on what men think of them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes