Which sex do you think complains more in the dating world?

Both sexes complain when things don't go their way. Guys often complain about not getting laid enough or not getting laid at all. Women complain when they can't get the real man they're looking for. Who complains more or is the complaining the same?

• Men
  • Women
  • Both sexes complain equaly
    Vote C

628

Most Helpful Guy

• Online, men complain more.
    In real life, women complain more.

I also agree that we typically complain about different things. Men complain about not getting any sex/attention while women complain about getting to much attention or not being able to get the guy they want to stay for more than just sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men complain more. They always say how they get stuck in the friend zone and that they are such nice guys when in reality they're just boring or awkward.