In love w a boy?

I really like him, but he doesn’t have the perfect body (he is more chubby) but i really wanna date him if he could be fitter. What should I do. Help pls

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If the thing holding you back from dating him is something physical like his appearance, I don't think you should be dating him. Looks come and go, and if you end up in a relationship with thia guy and his body goes from fit to flab, what are you left with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing. You do nothing because his weight is none of your business. Obviously you don't love him if you still feel the need to pick and choose what about him has to go in order for him to be deserving of you.