Why do guys keep hurting me?

So I was talking to this guy, and we met and had lunch. And I thought he liked me... we had a second date tomorrow and he told me tonight "I had a good time, but I don't think it's gonna work" my heart broke. Why can't I ever find someone whose good to me?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it happens... Maybe you need to learn not to overrate your partner too early.
    Maybe it was better this way than to force something between you and him for some months and then discover too late that the relationship never should happened.
    If he jumps out esrly like this, it could be a positive thing. It's not commom to see a guy who detects that he cannot can be the person you are waiting for. It opens the gate for another one to try. Think positivelly, the next one can be, at least, fun to be with.

Most Helpful Girl

• treat yourself, you will find a good guy