Why do guys keep hurting me?

So I was talking to this guy, and we met and had lunch. And I thought he liked me... we had a second date tomorrow and he told me tonight "I had a good time, but I don't think it's gonna work" my heart broke. Why can't I ever find someone whose good to me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it happens... Maybe you need to learn not to overrate your partner too early.
    Maybe it was better this way than to force something between you and him for some months and then discover too late that the relationship never should happened.
    If he jumps out esrly like this, it could be a positive thing. It's not commom to see a guy who detects that he cannot can be the person you are waiting for. It opens the gate for another one to try. Think positivelly, the next one can be, at least, fun to be with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• treat yourself, you will find a good guy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Him not wanting to go out again doesn't really constitute treating you poorly. He just didn't enjoy the date, and so he moved on to find someone he felt more compatible with. Soon, you'll find someone who does feel compatible with you. You'll have more dates, and when times get rough, you fix it! It sucks, but it will work out for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are two types of guys... the good guy and the bad guy... it looks like you are too obsessed with the bad guys and the good guys they are literally invisible within your reach... have a positive open minded view and who knows you might find something very special.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe it was something you said that turned him off.

did you notice anything weird when you were talking?

0|0
    0|0
  • The point is not to rush. Focus on yourself , that creates an attraction field.

1|1
    0|0
  • That´s funny that you think guys are hurting you by saying shit like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • That was nothing... Have some respect for yourself and be assertive

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno, try picking different guys

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I will. Maybe I should just fuck around. I'm done with being a nice girl. Everybody hurts us anyways

• Alright, you do that

• Thats a part of life, we go through rejections. You'll find it eventually

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes