Difference between love and infatuation?

320

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is when they are just about as important to you as you yourself are. Infatuation is when they mean more to you than you do.

Yes, your feelings can shift around from one to the other. No, this is not always a bad thing.

• I don't love myself, I love a hot guy that is dating another girl

• Yeah I'm honest that I'm a horrible person

• You could force yourself not to be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Infatuation is temporary feeling of affection towards a person which is short lived but enough to make you think that its love.
    Love is the connection where you fall for a person beyond the clothes and looks.

• I've never had a boyfriend but I tend to crush on hot guys I barely know and become obsessed with them

• What other kind is there? Having the best looking guy will make me seem better, I want to show people that I'm not a loser but I am a loser, I need to not let them win. I have to be perfect in every aspect but I'm a failure

• The other type is the good boyfriend, the one that is going to treat you right , love you and respect you.
      But maybe you are over looking them in the lookout for the hot guy