Do you think his family will disapprove of me?

So I went to a Christmas party with this guy I've been dating for only 4weeks and I got really drunk and fell and sleep. The guy I'm dating didn't know were I live and didn't want me to get in a taxi by myself so he took me back to his house, he didn't try and anything, he was a proper gentleman. He let me sleep in his bed whilst he slept on the sofa down stairs. In the morning I woke up to him bringing me breakfast in bed. His mum walk in his room, she didn't know who I was as we hadn't met yet and why I was in his bed. She was acting nice around me and making humor out off the situation and offered to take me home once he informed her of the situation but I don't know if she was just being nice because her son was there. As I walk down the stairs his grandparents were helping his little sister get her suitcase in the house though the front door, as she literally just came back from university for Christmas and none of them had ever met me before too. They all looked gob smacked and his mother looked so embarrassed. I just hung my head in shame as I knew how it looked and just walk past them, out the door with the guy Im dating and said hi. As I was getting in the car his little sister was looking out the open window and laughing at her brother (my date) and said "your in so much trouble" to him and then we drove to my house in awkward silence.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're fine. Kinda weird that he didn't know where you lived though... After a month. The families feelings will henge on what he says to them about you. So if they treat you well... You know he said something good about you. Vice versa

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'd probably find it weird if one of my relatives was dating a hamster but that's their business

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter if his family disaproves of u as long as he likes u

0|0
    0|0
  • I will go Allah Akbar on your family

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes