What does it mean to have a "goody-goody" face?

I'm not saying that I don't understand the concept of being a goody goody or a goody two shoes, but I just want to know what does it mean to have a goody goody face, because several people have told me that I have it.

For example there was this really hot guy that my friend was getting to know, the guy didn't even know me and I was singing a song that had explicit lyrics, so my friend told me that I shouldn't sing it because then people would start to say that she corrupted me, and the guy said that it was true. I asked him how did he even know if I was a good girl or not and he said that I had a goody girl face.

Another example is that I was one day talking to this guy that I like and I asked him why were him and his friends under the illusion that I was a goody goody, and he said that it was because I looked like a goody goody.

And well I would like to know what they all mean when they tell me that because when ever I asked them they'd all reply with the same bullshit answer of "I don't know, you just look like a good girl, you know?"

25

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably have either motherly, child-like, or some combination of those features. Soft complexion, friendly expression, generally rounded off, thin, or "soft" features. You likely don't wear much clothing or accessories that hint at a more primal or aggressive nature.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what they tell me too and I'm fine with that. Once they get to know the real me, they start to realize they judged a book by its cover.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Honestly same, the worst part is that they act so surprised when I do something that doesn't live up to goody goody standards which makes me feel uncomfortable because I know who I am but in a way I kinda feel this pressure to be a certain way that I don't want to be...