Guys do you prefer younger women or older women and why?

I'm curious to see if men prefer older or younger women for relationships or just sex? Your thoughts..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Women usually mature a little earlier (and are just generally more mature than men)

My girlfriends have all been a year or 2 younger than me and it seems to work out. I'm not opposed to older women, that's just how my love life turned out...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I find that it’s mostly older men going after younger women. And sometimes they are very old - like twice my age. YUCK!!!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Prefer younger women I suppose, but that's more because I tend to have a soft spot for less confident girls. Older women seem more confident of themselves which makes sense. I do think an older woman would be potentially great in a relationship if you already got along well.

0|0
    0|0
  • when i was young i chased older women. now im older i chase noone. one thing for sure weather i attract young or old, they all b crazy. but since I've turned 40 the ages I've dated is 22 to 28. not that i chose them just went with what came my way

0|0
    0|0
  • used to be younger women. like 18 if i could. tight bodies, little experience.

these daysi can't stand teens. early 20's are a bit hard, but late 20's to late 30's are awesome.

and every now and then, 40's to 50's are fucking hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger guys prefer older, more experienced women. While older guys like younger girls, "fresh meat" and all, you know. Although many will refuse to admit.

0|0
    0|0
  • men don't have age preferences. I'd rather prefer my woman to be understanding and supportive , regardless of age, colour, religion, caste, zodiac sign, birth month, palm lines, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually got for younger women, but I try to stay within 5 years of my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • A sexy dame is a sexy dame... dont know what dame is but inheard it that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's illegal for me to date a woman currently.

0|0
    0|0
  • For relations — the same age. For sex I like girls 5-10 years younger than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always dated older women. My wife is ten years older then me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who are younger than me. But not by much. Maybe two years at the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much don't care their age as long as I think they're good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Older women are much more attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Young.

0|0
    0|0
  • either at my age

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger. Less wear and tear.

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer younger woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes