My boyfriend and I used to be very sexually active. Now we're barely having sex. Is he cheating on me?

516

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming he's close to your age, mid-to-late thirties is usually when the male sex drive starts to diminish anyway. Perhaps he's not getting enough exercise? Try taking him to the gym with you or something. If you start putting a lot of effort into getting into shape, he will probably follow your lead, and the sex will improve.

That or he wants some sort of kink that you are unlikely to provide, so he avoids sex rather than be disappointed.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • he's 46. When I met him he told me outright he's sexually active.

• sexually active is not the same thing as having a high sex drive. And even if he said he had a high sex drive, pretty much every guy thinks that about himself, so..

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience the 2 year mark is generally the time sex becomes less frequent. The relationship isn't as exiting & it get's to feel like a bit of a chore unless you're really in the mood &/or you's just feel more comfortable to just sit & enjoy each other's company.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE