When he just talks about himself?

stmt out with a guy I've known for a while who's been pursuing me hard. Î was ambivalent, but then I decided to give him a chance. We went to dinner and he just talked about himself. It was just, see, in rally interesting and cool. Nothing introspective at all. Î like introspective and deep conversations, and usually we have those. Î decided to write him off, but he just texted me this amazing Tom Waits song. It's deep. Should I give him another chance?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done the same but just because i thought i mite be boring the woman i was with. Tell him how you feel and he will change. Some of us need coaching to put it simple. But if he is sending you lyrics he's either really into you our music. Probably both lol Good Luck

• It was a video. It's both. It's been obvious to everyone that he's been chasing me for months. Lol!