Why can’t I let go after I been rejected?

Like I constantly talk about it and people are convinced I’m crazy and obsessed with the girl
Some guys just suck at attempting to date
Thanks again

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Well this guy rejected me multiple times 😂but I just don't want to give up 😕what he says and what he shows are two different things.. so maybe you really really really x4 want her maybe she's something new

• Am I crazy

• Then work on yourself before you keep lookinh

• It’s not worth it anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Only until you're happy with yourself and rolling solo when you have to then you'll be able to move past it. It's a tall order, but you can't truly expect a loving relationship until you develop one with yourself first

• Dude I’ll probably never attempt again

• If you do feel that way right now it only shows more that you need to be comfortable with yourself and being single. It's a bridge we all have to cross eventually. Doing that, you'll keep your sanity and when you do talk to girls again your confidence and comfortability in yourself with show through. Those are more attractive than anything for women. Girls could be sitting at a table with a single-ready-to-mingle body builder but if he's timid and stares at his phone the whole time they'll be flocking to the dad-bod guy who's exuding confidence and personality

• I have been told this many times and year after year nothing changes