Why can’t I let go after I been rejected?

Like I constantly talk about it and people are convinced I’m crazy and obsessed with the girl
Updates:
Some guys just suck at attempting to date
Thanks again

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well this guy rejected me multiple times 😂but I just don't want to give up 😕what he says and what he shows are two different things.. so maybe you really really really x4 want her maybe she's something new

0|0
    0|0
    • Am I crazy

• Show All
    • Then work on yourself before you keep lookinh

• It’s not worth it anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Only until you're happy with yourself and rolling solo when you have to then you'll be able to move past it. It's a tall order, but you can't truly expect a loving relationship until you develop one with yourself first

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude I’ll probably never attempt again

• Show All
    • If you do feel that way right now it only shows more that you need to be comfortable with yourself and being single. It's a bridge we all have to cross eventually. Doing that, you'll keep your sanity and when you do talk to girls again your confidence and comfortability in yourself with show through. Those are more attractive than anything for women. Girls could be sitting at a table with a single-ready-to-mingle body builder but if he's timid and stares at his phone the whole time they'll be flocking to the dad-bod guy who's exuding confidence and personality

• I have been told this many times and year after year nothing changes

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you liked her a lot and so it was hard for you to move on, it depends how much of a deal you made to ask this girl out. It also depends on how used to being rejected you are, maybe if you're not as used to it you fins it difficult to respond to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I’m really shy and I took me so much courage to do that and in response I get I would never date you if you were the last guy on earth

• Show All
    • Ok, not dating someone isn't the end of the world either. You can be happy without a significant other

• Well I have always wondered what it felt like to have a girlfriend

• Awwww you need to move on

0|0
    0|0
    • Well truthfully that was my strike 3 I’m naturally a shy person so it took so much for me even to attempt to ask her and that harsh rejection just continuously plays in my head I doubt I’ll ever ask out a girl again

• Show All
    • Sucks but I have to accept it

What Guys Said 3

• You probably haven't been rejected enough times to become numb yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's happened to me before, you're still Loving her.
    Try to fill your time with somethings useful, so you won't think of her again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Am I crazy

• Show All
    • I am in relationship right now

• Dude that was a swing and bad miss

• Just can't

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes