Should it be a deal breaker if your boyfriend offers Taco Bell and chill for a date?

my boat friend of two months planned to take me out to eat but went from a nice restaurant to Taco Bell. Then we later went to his house and uuh... did stuff.

I come home and after telling him I enjoyed today.. HE ASKS FR MY HULU. No response to what I just sent him.

I told him I guess he didn’t like today, and he said he loved today and he hoped I enjoyed the Taco Bell and chill. i felt so embarrassed cause it’s what we did.

isn't that... low? :(

I can't believe I let myself do this. Ps I’ve never let a guy go this far with me. He’s been a huge gentlemen and this happens,

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, it's just chilling. He just wanted to take you out somewhere, be with you, eat some food... Doesn't mean he didn't like today. Also, maybe he didn't have the money for more, you never know.
    I'd be more concerned by your reaction. You look like you think you deserve more, the best places and the most expensive.
    Also, not all people like "nice restaurant". Some prefers going to a place where you can eat much more fow less money. I know I prefer a good Mc D to a 4 stars restaurant (yes I had to choose and I did)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • no I'm not looking for somwthing expensive. But I'm just scared that there's a devalue in the relatinshi

• Not necessarily. You don't go to a nice restaurant or a fast for for the same reason. You know, in a nice restaurant you're expected to act in some way, while no one cares about being all classy and fancy in a fast food, it's more relaxed. That may be what he wanted, to go to a place where you could be yourself and just relax.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yikes, you should tell him this. Because it seems like he doesn’t care anymore and is getting too comfortable

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• They're always a huge gentleman until 'this' lol
    Hahah i think he got what he wanted and played you like a violin

He might like you though for sure
    But its bad faith to hype something up then go back on it

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean hype something up and go back on it?

• Show All
    • We went from going out somewhere cool to downgrading that to taco bell... and chill. Im not asking for an expensive date but a creative thought out run date. In the moment I was just thinking we are both broke college students. I dont know I'm new to this 😔😖 I fear that there's a devalue in the relationship. Like something he won't try fo anymore

• What I mean is i wouldn't say somewhere cool if I kinda knew id be doing taco bell
      Id just say taco bell

Its more loserish to make an awkward situation about it lol
      Whateves. Smooth it in. Taco bell and she's have a good time too
      But to hype it up then downgrade becomes a dissapointment lol. Like waking up on Christmas with no gift

• If you legit had a good time, dump the baggage. He can make it up to you with a finer date another time. If you're trading taco bell for "stuff" in your head, of course it's gonna feel prostitutey. Stop it. You enjoyed each other's company and that included Taco bell and stuff. A lot of people of both genders, sometimes fail to say the right thing at the right time. It doesn't mean they don't care or didn't enjoy their time with you. Don't read too much into stuff, you'll be much happier.

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound like a horrible chick. Seriously, tf do you think you are.

Why don't you take him out and show him how it's done.

Entitled fuckin... oh females these days.

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe I’m not seeing something but tell me how I’m coming off as entitled?

• Show All
    • That's not the point. You're on this he needs to be creative and put in thought and effort and I'm thinking "Why?"
      What have you done. How many creative, elaborate dates have you taken him on.
      What are you planning. Netflix and chill is lazy? Not planning a single date and expecting to constantly be treated to then is not only lazy, but it's disgustingly entitled.
      He's investing time and money, no matter how slight it is to you on you having a good time.

You, in the other hand, are showing up to be entertained. What kind of ungrateful nonsense is that?

• Spot on bro!

• If I was a woman Yes. I am from New Zealand and we don;t roll like you Americans with your crap food chains.

We don;t even have most of them, you have to choose a half decent place to eat

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him he has no class and probably won't step out of his comfort zone for your happiness

1|0
    0|0
  • Taco Bell is good but the effects of eating it are noooo good

0|0
    0|0
  • If my girl asked me to take her to taco bell, I would love that. Mexican pizza ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know maybe he is just a slob? And now you can see the real him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taco Bell is my favorite place to eat. The food is consistently good.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck no it shouldn't. if you like him why should it matter where he's taking you

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It should be a deal breaker when a woman feels entitled to being wined and dined.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would like it if my boyfriend would offer me taco bell

0|0
    0|0
  • After he got in your pants he doesn't have to keep trying to impress you anymore, I rate it still

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes