Should it be a deal breaker if your boyfriend offers Taco Bell and chill for a date?

my boat friend of two months planned to take me out to eat but went from a nice restaurant to Taco Bell. Then we later went to his house and uuh... did stuff.

I come home and after telling him I enjoyed today.. HE ASKS FR MY HULU. No response to what I just sent him.

I told him I guess he didn’t like today, and he said he loved today and he hoped I enjoyed the Taco Bell and chill. i felt so embarrassed cause it’s what we did.

isn't that... low? :(

I can't believe I let myself do this. Ps I’ve never let a guy go this far with me. He’s been a huge gentlemen and this happens,

114

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, it's just chilling. He just wanted to take you out somewhere, be with you, eat some food... Doesn't mean he didn't like today. Also, maybe he didn't have the money for more, you never know.
    I'd be more concerned by your reaction. You look like you think you deserve more, the best places and the most expensive.
    Also, not all people like "nice restaurant". Some prefers going to a place where you can eat much more fow less money. I know I prefer a good Mc D to a 4 stars restaurant (yes I had to choose and I did)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • no I'm not looking for somwthing expensive. But I'm just scared that there's a devalue in the relatinshi

• Not necessarily. You don't go to a nice restaurant or a fast for for the same reason. You know, in a nice restaurant you're expected to act in some way, while no one cares about being all classy and fancy in a fast food, it's more relaxed. That may be what he wanted, to go to a place where you could be yourself and just relax.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yikes, you should tell him this. Because it seems like he doesn’t care anymore and is getting too comfortable

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE