Guys, do you like chubby girls as well?

Would you consider dating chubby girls, or have you ever dated them?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care to a point. After a certain amount of weight, like 200-240 lbs depending on height, attractiveness starts to take a hit. I also live a very active lifestyle and am very physically fit, so someone who can't keep up wouldn't be able to do many of the things I enjoy with me. That said, I'm really a desperate, unloveable, ugly fucker so my opinion doesn't matter at all, AND I'm open to and I have dated girls well over 300 lbs and didn't even stand a chance with any of them.

TL;DR - I'm open to dating chubby, and even fat girls, but no women are open to dating me so my opinion is moot.