Guys, do you like chubby girls as well?

Would you consider dating chubby girls, or have you ever dated them?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care to a point. After a certain amount of weight, like 200-240 lbs depending on height, attractiveness starts to take a hit. I also live a very active lifestyle and am very physically fit, so someone who can't keep up wouldn't be able to do many of the things I enjoy with me. That said, I'm really a desperate, unloveable, ugly fucker so my opinion doesn't matter at all, AND I'm open to and I have dated girls well over 300 lbs and didn't even stand a chance with any of them.

TL;DR - I'm open to dating chubby, and even fat girls, but no women are open to dating me so my opinion is moot.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Yes, I have, which surprises a lot of people because I'm into fitness. But the problem with chubby girls is too many of them don't get my lifestyle. They don't understand or accept me spending 12+ hours a week training.

0|0
    0|0
  • I considered it and I've come to the realization that even though I want to be accepting I think I'd stay miserable so I think it's just better to stick with my gut and only go after people I'm interested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm one of the dying breed of people who genuinely values personality, and how they make make me feel. So yeah, I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chubby is a very different thing than being fat.
    a lot of women call themselves chubby, but they are not, they are just a fat elephant. so yeah i like chubby girls, but not those, who makes it a excuse to hide their fat

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take a slightly chubby over a super-skinny any day of the week - they look so unhealthy. At the end of the day though, it really comes down to if I enjoy her company.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know chubby girls I like and chubby girls I don't. Usually the chubby ones I don't like, call themselves chubby with 50kg extra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ultimately it's about the person. If I like you, I like you the way you are. I've been attracted to all different sized women and always have been.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like chubby girls, both of my ex-girlfriends were overweight
    and i can truly say i love them at one time in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and Yes, because I myself am chubby, so I tend to attract those girls

0|0
    1|0
  • a little chubby would be fine to date but as a friend, your weight would not matter, just saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes