Is teenage love real?

I'm only 16 years old and I've only dated one girl throughout my life. Unfortunately we broke up because I had to travel to the other of the world and now I'm starting to think I like all the girls and don't actually have this real "love" feeling for anyone. And I thought back to when I dated my first girlfriend, I never felt anything or any feeling or emotions in my heart. So is love real in general or I can't feel ot because I'm just a teenager. I honestly waited to become a teenager and be like the movies but it's so different

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• I'm the same way, out of the 12 women I've dated and been with I only actually loved one of them, and before I found this one girl I actually love I was just as scared and confused about it as you are. You just need to meet new people and you will eventually find someone that you just can't take your eyes off of no matter how hard you try. Just be patient

0|0
    0|0
  • You are too young for it I had the same problem. Now just collect experiences REAL love is really far away for us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes