My sister is dating professional athlete (soccer player)?

What do you think about dating a footballer, European footballer to be exact? My sister just revealed that she is been seeing this pretty known soccer player and I'm bit nervous that he might hurt her at the end because we all know things about professional athletes and stuff..

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Any guy can hurt your sister. I don't think he's more likely to do it because he's a soccer player.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with Julie XO, anyone can get hurt. In fact, if you're a public name you have to be even more careful! Not that celebs always are... Maybe she should find out what he wants at the start, dating doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be together forever after?

• They have been dating for 3 months already its pretty serious...

• Sounds pretty serious, I agree! Have you met the guy yourself?