Do you believe that body language can express more than words?

And if you do, then I'd like to hear some things about it, like when someone likes you, what do they do, how they move, anything.
Do you believe that body language can express more than words??

636

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a well established fact that body language tells us more about a person than their words. It's well beyond the average person's abilities to effect their body language and physiology as they might their words. This is why polygraph examinations are so effective, and trained interrogators are well-versed on body language.
    Frankly, I suck at it. If a woman I'm interested in ever gave me subtle signs that she was mutually attracted, I never got it. And even having studied some body language in an attempt to improve my chances or at least cut down on hurtful rejections, I misinterpreted "signals" repeatedly and made matters worse, not better. My every approach in dating, love and sex has been a nerve-wracking nightmare. This is why I, for one, hate games. If you like someone, tell them. Unless you have any measurable experience with romantic rejection, you can't possibly fathom how amazingly that one simple act can affect your intended.

Most Helpful Girl

• they speak more than words indeed. and also once there was this woman sitting in front of me on the bus, and I could see she had a problem with me. She was sitting legs and arms crossed and stared at me. Long story short, we ended up fighting and I pinned her down. I can tell from experience a lot about body language