Friends for 3 years with mixed signals. Should I confess to her?

I've known this girl for almost 3 years and we were pretty close, she was really cheerful around me. Once she thought I had feelings for her and asked her friend to ask but I said I don't. Our relationship stayed as strong until I started going out (just as friends) with her and by time I developed some kind affection/feelings for her. She is really talkative and cheerful when we're together, but the complete opposite when we're together with our friends. I'm not sure whether she's into me or she's only being nice when we are together.
What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mate I’m gonna wish you some serious good luck right here, right now... because it is no fun being in the position you’re in AT ALL.

Now I didn’t see anywhere in the above text, any major signs she’s into you but, with friendships breaching 3 years, heck you never know.

But I do wish you all the luck, because I confessed my feelings and got straight silence for an entire year. Crushed me completely😢.

So good luck bro

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• I think that you should ask this to herself thats the only way talk to her openly you have been friends for 3 years if she doesn't understand you the she is fake at heart

0|1
    0|0
  • How about you both talk about it honestly and openly? From a given age/maturity, friendzone is a good starting point for a long lasting relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can only progress from friendzone

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes