2nd chances or not?

I've been dating this guy for like 4 months now. We were getting pretty serious. He was dishonest to me two months in our relationship about something. Now, He just told me me that he has a 9 month old child with his ex. I feel like he should have told me front the beginning. Now I feel like I can't really trust him. This is the second time I feel like he hasn't been honest with me. Should I just walk away, be just friends with him or give him a second chance?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• He should have. But have you told everything from the beginning? And have you made it clear that he has to be honest and upfront about things for you to trust him? If you tell him everything and he doesn't, who knows what he can keep from you. Second chance is last chance on big things, at least, where I come from.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • From the get-go I told him how much I value Honestly. Throughout the relationship I have been completely honest with him about everything. He did not give me the same respect

• I think a little of both. I think when you dating someone. If you have a child. You should say. I understand you are not ready to share all the details but you should still tell the person

• Sorry looking back at my sentence structure i meant: its not a place where you go like fyi i have a kid. He should've told you way sooner.

Most Helpful Girl

• oh dear, that is odd he never said that. which also shows how proud he is of his kid... not at all. and that might be your childs father in the future? you probably dont want that.. sorry, but he is too misterious. knock it off

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well he found out beginning of the year. He didn't know if it was his or not but he still did not communicate that with me