In the beginning stages of dating if a guy really likes you will he still flirt with and sleep with other women (incase she's unsure of her feelings)?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how long you've been dating and how deep/close the relationship has become. I know that I have to force myself to date and sleep with other women if I really like a girl that I'm seeing because otherwise I wind up smothering her with my time and wanting to hang out and texting and on and on until she dumps me. So I put a healthy emphasis on other women so that I don't come off as desperate when I'm taking, texting, or around the girl I've fallen in love with.

• I'm probably a very rare exception. Most guys, if they truly love someone, would never ever sleep with someone else. I only do it initially untill her and I can figure out a good healthy balance of texting and hanging out.

Most Helpful Girl

• He wouldn't no because he wouldn't risk losing the girl he is interested in