In the beginning stages of dating if a guy really likes you will he still flirt with and sleep with other women (incase she's unsure of her feelings)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how long you've been dating and how deep/close the relationship has become. I know that I have to force myself to date and sleep with other women if I really like a girl that I'm seeing because otherwise I wind up smothering her with my time and wanting to hang out and texting and on and on until she dumps me. So I put a healthy emphasis on other women so that I don't come off as desperate when I'm taking, texting, or around the girl I've fallen in love with.

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm probably a very rare exception. Most guys, if they truly love someone, would never ever sleep with someone else. I only do it initially untill her and I can figure out a good healthy balance of texting and hanging out.

Most Helpful Girl

• He wouldn't no because he wouldn't risk losing the girl he is interested in

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Yes. If there's not a commitment, then he will still be seeking a mate. Very normal. If commitment is given and he is still flirting and fucking other women, leave him. He's no good.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how things are if it's just dating and nothing more one can't assume that the other is not darting others as well so unless it's exclusive i would say it's fair to assume that he would date others

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofc. I don't trust girls. So I always keep my 2nd option open.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy now, doesn't it? Do you think everyone with a penis shares a communal brain?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, that's why I figured a question about it to gather an average of opinions was pointless.

• No plain and simple... no

1|0
    0|0
  • If he's serious, he shouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • not if he really really likes you.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on his moral code/values

1|0
    0|0
  • Possible

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't judge us men based upon WHAT YOU GIRLS DO. Just because YOU do that shit, treat all members of the opposite sex like placeholders and fuck around with as many men as you can in the early stages of dating a guy who you claim that you "really like", "in case he's unsure of his feelings", DOESN'T MEAN THAT US MEN DO THAT SHIT. WE'RE NOT DUPLICITOUS, LYING, CHEATING, SCHEMING HARPIES LIKE YOU.

0|0
    1|0
    • Salty much? Maybe you should try picking different women. I only have enough time to date one man at a time.

• Show All
    • Ha you wish!!

• I don't waste time wishing for things. I make them happen.

What Girls Said 1

• I think if a man is truly interested he wouldn't risk losing you by being with other women.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes