-we need to be together all that time; I have a life outside of a relationship
-you aren't actively trying to make your life better if you don't like your situation
- you have cheated in the past; there is no excuse in my eyes
- all you want is sex
- you aren't over your ex ; I'm not a rebound or a distraction from your problems
- you have disgusting eating habits; I can't deal with a loud eater. I hate the sound of chewing smacking, licking fingers and slurping.
- you sneeze or cough in your hand; ya nasty
Most Helpful Guy
Those are actually good things you mentioned. Same go for me, especially the loud eating!
In the past I wasn´t too picky but after two LTRs I became very picky. I guess we do become wiser with age. My red flags are:
- Wanting to always party until 4am
- Not sharing anything about her past
- Cheating or flirting with other guys (small flirting is okay sometimes)
- Saying she´ll home around 1am and not texting if she´s late and coming home at 5am totally wasted
- No plans for the future
- Mental issues
- Bad childhood or relationship with parents0
Most Helpful Girl
I don't think you're that picky. I wouldn't even think of some of your points, like "we need to be together all that time; I have a life outside of a relationship" and "ou aren't over your ex ; I'm not a rebound or a distraction from your problems", I though those were a given.
For me personally, the number one deal breaker for me is being jealous and controlling. I also couldn't date a person with bad breath or ugly teeth, that's the most important physical aspect. He should be smart too, preferably in university.0