How picky are you when it comes to dating?

I think I am extremely picky but everyone doesn't need my attention or time anyway. I won't date you if:

-we need to be together all that time; I have a life outside of a relationship
-you aren't actively trying to make your life better if you don't like your situation
- you have cheated in the past; there is no excuse in my eyes
- all you want is sex
- you aren't over your ex ; I'm not a rebound or a distraction from your problems
- you have disgusting eating habits; I can't deal with a loud eater. I hate the sound of chewing smacking, licking fingers and slurping.
- you sneeze or cough in your hand; ya nasty

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are actually good things you mentioned. Same go for me, especially the loud eating!

In the past I wasn´t too picky but after two LTRs I became very picky. I guess we do become wiser with age. My red flags are:
    - Wanting to always party until 4am
    - Not sharing anything about her past
    - Cheating or flirting with other guys (small flirting is okay sometimes)
    - Saying she´ll home around 1am and not texting if she´s late and coming home at 5am totally wasted
    - No plans for the future
    - Mental issues
    - Bad childhood or relationship with parents

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you're that picky. I wouldn't even think of some of your points, like "we need to be together all that time; I have a life outside of a relationship" and "ou aren't over your ex ; I'm not a rebound or a distraction from your problems", I though those were a given.
    For me personally, the number one deal breaker for me is being jealous and controlling. I also couldn't date a person with bad breath or ugly teeth, that's the most important physical aspect. He should be smart too, preferably in university.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Not too picky. I'm just too old for game players, really. I'm partial to a certain physical look, but so is everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • out of 35 women I may find 10 attractive and maybe 6-7 of those 10 think I am too. maybe 1-2 of them will still find me attractive after I talk to them/ask them out. 1-3 of them will go crazy and make me wanna run away.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not a super model but i guess i do have preferences regarding how they look. That is it really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Picky how the person are, how they treat others no matter interest or situation (most girl fal on this how they treat someone that's not interesting online), what kind of energy they have if they give or not and what they give, if she put some effort without expecting something in return the same with the give part and emotions, takes initiative first, own drive, respect, trustworthiness, able to open up fully emotionally, don't play games, honest, stright forward, no drama or other childish behavior, emotional secure, doesn't need other's telling her how/what, secure in her self how she looks like and are, are constantly developing as a person, hig sex drive, matching bisexuality, respect when I need to be alone sometimes... and some more.

No I don't think you are picky with high standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loose with standards when it comes to casual sex but I was always picky when it comes to actual dating and relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • I"m fairly picky... But honestly you should know that all of your requirements are pretty normal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't date. I wonder if that means I'm terribly choosy, or not choosy at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends at what age you asked me now a days really picky before not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Sneeze or cough in my hand? Should i sneeze or cough in your hand then?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not real picky i just like a girl whose got a pleasant personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very.

i need someone who is my type, respectful, loyal, puts in effort and appreciation to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does she take it up the butt...

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably about as picky as can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like what do for work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Picky...

0|0
    0|0
  • Im more picky, by far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Picky af

0|0
    0|0
  • Very, considering still single

0|0
    0|0
    • same. I have a few guys who wanted to date me but they just weren't it.

• you aren't over your ex ; I'm not a rebound or a distraction from your problems

thats right people, girls and guys can't be "just friends"

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Extremely picky, but for some reason I still haven't have difficulties finding a partner who ticks all the boxes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not picky other than i need a spark, attraction, respect and effort.
    harder found than said.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I am but apparently I am because I require my man be better at being a man than me. Can't stand feminine guys, how can I be the girl if one is already there... So picky

0|0
    0|0
  • it's nerf or nothin

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes