This guy said to me he NEEDS to see me! Did he mean it sexually or just needs to see me in general?

We have been texting but never met and he said to me I can go his house anytime. He also said to me he wants me blah blah and he got a bit mad at me for not going around so he got rude and I said to he is just mad cause he can't get me in his bed and he said he needs to see me.

238

Most Helpful Guy

• I will recommend caution, better think this through "Guys want sex and then... He will ask for more until He is bored of you and will dump yea.
    If you think He is the man, you want to spend your life with, then ask for insurance like ring or marriage stuff...
    otherwise I am really sorry to say and "I have lived in your place to know this",
    He is gona dump you and get away with it but your life can get ruined by this very very easily. I think you understand "What I am talking about?"
    majority of guys back there are "pure" and will only marry/look for one, so don't apply western customs over there and think this through.
    Okay If you got, you are done.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not go meet him at his house. If you agree to meet him, make sure it is in public, like a coffee shop or somewhere people will be. There are just way too many red flags to trust this guy.