This guy said to me he NEEDS to see me! Did he mean it sexually or just needs to see me in general?

We have been texting but never met and he said to me I can go his house anytime. He also said to me he wants me blah blah and he got a bit mad at me for not going around so he got rude and I said to he is just mad cause he can't get me in his bed and he said he needs to see me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I will recommend caution, better think this through "Guys want sex and then... He will ask for more until He is bored of you and will dump yea.
    If you think He is the man, you want to spend your life with, then ask for insurance like ring or marriage stuff...
    otherwise I am really sorry to say and "I have lived in your place to know this",
    He is gona dump you and get away with it but your life can get ruined by this very very easily. I think you understand "What I am talking about?"
    majority of guys back there are "pure" and will only marry/look for one, so don't apply western customs over there and think this through.
    Okay If you got, you are done.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not go meet him at his house. If you agree to meet him, make sure it is in public, like a coffee shop or somewhere people will be. There are just way too many red flags to trust this guy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• To start with that guy does not seem stable the way you tell the story.
    The chances are he want to sleep with you like 99.99% he might just have a flimsy excuse to see you too like he has a gift for you... But form the way you paint him it could be to propose or anything. I get the impression your not bothered or not as bothered as him I would play it cool and try talking over the phone. Sus this situation out.
    But you haven't given me much to work with.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want to meet him, make it the coffee shop or somewhere similarly public.

You must not meet at his house, especially considering what he's been saying. It sounds like he wants you sexually. It's up to you whether you want to meet him or not but I recommend steering clear of this man.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is hard to say, it sounds like it is possible that he just wants to meet you for real (some people hate talking only through text) , or it could be that he wants something sexual.

If you like him, offer to meet him in a public place where you can judge his body language and get help if he is a creep. (you never know, people can be nice online and creeps in person)

Don't go to his house, or give him your address.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the best you can do to know his motive is to meet him outside in a cafe or restaurant for example and don't rush things from ur side till u feel it. However, if he didn't like the idea as a first reaction then he was only after sex, u should be cautious with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Well don't be upset with him its a natural need. Understand that men have to ejaculate on a regular basis or it can cause painful testicular pressure (I'm sure you've heard the term "blue balls" before right?) So don't be shy and at least give him a "hand" with his condition if nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • U cannot just Know what the person what's or is thinking till u talk to him and more precisely when u truly understand each other... he may or may not be needing u as his sex partner...
    Why don't you meet him in a public place where he can see u u two can talk and Know each other more... and u will have no worry that he can get into sex

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't do that it's not worth it. There's a boatload of guys out there you shouldn't come across so creepily

• Sorry he shouldn't

• Yeah it kinda sounds weird. If you decide to meet him do it in a very public place and not at his house actually don't ever go to a guy's place unless you know him pretty well. Also try to have an actual friend on call and make regular texts to just in case this guy is a freak, and not the good kind of freak.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can always tell him you that you used to be a man and send him a dick pic. He'll leave you alone

0|1
    0|0
  • always meet public for a first date and then once u c that he's not weird goto gis house otherwise run

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds thirsty. 99% chance he only wants pussy wait for tomorrow and see what he says right now he's thinking with his dick

0|0
    0|0
  • Its plain and simple
    Its just about sex, manipulation to get to that point is all he is doing

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he wants in your pants. If you wanna fuck, be sure to meet in a well-lit public place first

0|0
    0|0
  • I told a female friend of mine that I'd miss her while I actually fantasized about her while masturbating. I guess he's sexual with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am pretty sure you asked that question before. If not, what kind of people are you hanging around with?

0|0
    0|0
  • Deja vu. I swear I read this from you recently. How spooky. Anyway, he just wants a booty call.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would avoid him completely. That sounds very shady.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he is trying to get you to bed. Soooo if you want to meet him do it publicly.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's tricky because it really could mean either thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t give a fuck look in the the mirror and slap yourself right fucking now do as your told!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • This are giant red flags he wants you to prostitute

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds odd. People aren't always who they seem to be online. Maybe you should pass on this guy

0|1
    0|0
    • Is there anyone that always is who they say they are? There are more fake people on here than you can believe.

• @ thomasans really am I the only honest honest guy out here?

• You just might be!

Recommended myTakes