Dating a kickboxer, how do you cheer them up after they lose?

My girlfriend is a muscular kickboxer, though she lost a match to someone less muscular than her. She seems kinda embarrassed about it, how do I take her mind off it?
Updates:
Any girl opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her a hug, and a massage later at home. 😉 Remind her that’s it still an achievement to take someone on!

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks, I think she's starting to get over it some. She was pretty bummed because people called her opponent's win an upset. I know she can rebound though.

• Show All
    • Cheers for the MHG! 🍻

• Hip, hip, hooray!

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be hard to console someone so passionate. Sometimes it's best to just be there for them, but not expect them to wanna talk or anything. Sometimes they have to fix their own hurt

0|1
    0|0
    • I think I should at least encourage her not to quit, it was just one of those things where anyone can beat anyone on any given day I suppose.

• Definitely. There's no use making Tash decisions. Encourage her to wait before giving up

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I say a date somewhere or cuddling and netflixing letting her rant

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Tough situation bro... It's risky but try this don't pretend something big has happened but also don't forget she lost..

What I am saying is know it was a deal for her but don't let her feel that.

Keep doing your things taking her out to mall taking her to movies dinner or do what she likes

And then indicate that match was phase learn something from it and forget it

0|1
    0|0
  • Lose in a love fight with her. That will get her hot and confident.

0|1
    0|0
  • I imagine you would have to cheer them up very carefully.

0|0
    0|0
    • For sure, she could knock me out at least.

• Dump her for not being able to take care of you

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't think that would cheer her up, she was already hurting enough after the match.

Recommended myTakes