Dating a kickboxer, how do you cheer them up after they lose?

My girlfriend is a muscular kickboxer, though she lost a match to someone less muscular than her. She seems kinda embarrassed about it, how do I take her mind off it?
Any girl opinions?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her a hug, and a massage later at home. 😉 Remind her that’s it still an achievement to take someone on!

• Thanks, I think she's starting to get over it some. She was pretty bummed because people called her opponent's win an upset. I know she can rebound though.

• Cheers for the MHG! 🍻

• Hip, hip, hooray!

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be hard to console someone so passionate. Sometimes it's best to just be there for them, but not expect them to wanna talk or anything. Sometimes they have to fix their own hurt

• I think I should at least encourage her not to quit, it was just one of those things where anyone can beat anyone on any given day I suppose.

• Definitely. There's no use making Tash decisions. Encourage her to wait before giving up