Should a woman reveal from the start that she has a child to a man she is going on a date with?

If a woman agrees to go on a date with a man, should she reveal right off the bat that she is a single mother, or is it not the man's business to know that she has a child at this time?

• Tell the man right away
  • He does not need to know right away

718

Most Helpful Guy

• She should tell right away. Raising a child is no monkey-business and therefore, should be taken into serious consideration first so he can make an informed decision on whether it would be an issue for him or not.

Otherwise, revealing a child to him long into the relationship would be deceiving him, which is wrong to do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him right away, going on a date with someone they would have a right to know incase things go further.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE