She "ghosted" me for 2 months and now she apologizes to me. She seems to ghost me again, what to do?

Hi everyone! I want to share my situation with a girl I met 2 months ago. (I'm Spanish so first of all sorry about my poor english)
We have been dating for 3 weeks, and all looked awesome, even we had sex. After that, she send me an ambiguous telling me that she wasn't used to this kind of situation and she was overwhelmed but she was glad about my behaviour with her. So I decided to give ther some space and not to contact so often. This choice only works for increasing the space between us. I want to date and she said "ok, me too, I want to see you, bla bla bla", the weekends begin and end without any text or message, but only some lines in the end of Sunday, or Monday, asking me "Hey how are you?". I felt indignant because I arranged to met her and she just forgot me... so I decided to move on...

2 weeks later, without texting, unfollowed her on instagram, deleted her number... She texted me saying that she was really apologized for ghosted me, but she was too busy and her brain was just squeezed. She knows that she was the problem and I don't deserve what she did. Even she told me about relationship, telling me that she didn't start it because she felt too busy and confused for it (I never talk her about relationship...). But she doesn't want to lose the contact with me. I accept her apologizes and she said thanks, we keep getting in touch and have a nice weekend (WTF?). So this was more than 2 days ago and I now nothing more from her. No text, no calls... she wants to recover me but she doesn't talk or do something. Is she gosthing me again? this is incredible...

12