I like her and I want things to work out, but Im nit sure how she feels. How do I have this talk with her?

I know for a fact this girl used to like me. She showed every sign and told me and all that.

I knew she liked me, but wasn't as interested at the time. As i kept talking to her, though, I realized i really do like her.

She was still showing all the signs, so i texted her and tild her i like her. She said she likes me too, but the time isn't right.

I said i understand, but i hooe we can do something in a few weeks and she said yes.

Its been a month and weve been very friendly with each other. Most of the time she acts like she really likes me, but she will also act distant or leave me on read every now and then.

We have natural convos and talk well together, and i make her laugh a lot.

Now I dont necessarily mind being friends with her, but i want to be something more, and the time has come to tell her this because i can't keep on guessing and playing games.

So how should i approach this. Im going to text her later tonight, and i want things to work out if they can, so what do I say to her and what response am i likely to get?

21