Tell her how I feel? Or wait?

She has finals this week and will be gone after for break till mid January. We haven't hung out one on one yet, just in groups but ill be seeing her a TON this weekend.

Her brother-in-law advised me to take it slow when getting to know her as she's felt frustrated with guys who rush into things in the past.

I just feel like a boiling pot of water about to bubble over. I want to tell her how I feel but this may not be the best timing? I'm okay with waiting till January but I don't know... Thoughts?

21