Is it normal if he doesn't talk to me on social media?

Well we're not together officially but we are a thing, he never says hi on social media unless I do and I told him once that we lost a streak on snap just because he didn't talk to me I guess he didn't get it.. Anyway I wanna know is the social media communication not that important to the guys or it's just him hatting to chat?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He might have different feelings for u and if he's hardly online then there's nothing to worry about 😄

Most Helpful Girl

• A relationship is about the time you spend together in real life. If that part is good then try not to get caught up in worrying about social media.