Getting mixed signals, help?

I met a girl on POF a couple months ago, and it seemed like we really hit it off. We text and talk on the phone almost daily. The problem comes in that we work opposite shifts, in opposite directions from each other. Also, she is super attached to her family, which is ok for me. it seems like anytime the last couple weeks when I try and find time to go on a date, or even just hang out she always has something going, even if I am asking 3 or 4 days in advance.

Am I just going crazy that she always sounds excited to talk to me, but can't seem to find time to see me?

02