Long or short hair?

It's an age old question that guys have been asking for years. Some of us prefer to keep our hair short, whereas some let it grow out long. For a long time (mainly in western culture) long hair has been associated with females so most men keep it cut for jobs, dating, performance, etc. Obviously most of us aren't going to grow it out as long as the guy in the first picture, but I've seen some pretty luscious locks.
Ladies, what do you think? Of course the way the guy looks is going to matter, but do you like a man with long hair, short hair, or somewhere in the middle? Why? What's your opinion?
  • Long or short hair??Long hair
  • Long or short hair??Short hair
  • Long or short hair??Medium hair
    Vote C

62

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother has really long dreads that go all the way to his butt and they look really good on him because they’re always neat. I have only seen a few guys who look really good with very long hair and each time they had curly, light-ish colored hair. Other times they just look really odd so I would say that short is a style that most guys can pull off. The medium length is kinda awkward in my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's long and then there's too long. That first pic is a great example of too long.

If there was ever a movie with a male rapunzel he could easily get the role.