Would you date a full time uber driver?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If your question means 'would I be bothered by his job'? The answer is no. I would certainly date him.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm glad to hear all these positive answers. My friend has MA in International education but he wasn't lucky enough to get a job with a good income. He does Uber Black full time and it pays well. He thinks that girls will be turned off coz of his job. I'll show him your answers guys!

• Show All
    • Unfortunately not a lot of women think the same way you do :(

• They're out there though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• Wha? Yes of course. It's not like he's a stripper or a drug dealer or anything. He'd still be earning a decent wage and he'd be able to choose his hours (to a degree). But around here (Australia) there's a decent amount of respect for Uber drivers. It's not an easy job.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess but I imagine he's would be driving around a lot all day or night and be too tired to spend time together since he's been in a car all day. So It probably wouldn't work out because of scheduling.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if someone can deal with driving strangers around all day without going nuts, they are a better person than I am :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I look for marriage material even when just dating. We never know who's going to be the father of your children. So, if you make enough money to have a stable life, yes I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • My husband might not like it 😂 but if I was single his job choice wouldn't be a determining factor to date him.

1|0
    0|0
  • We don’t have Uber where I live but I would, as long as he’s not jobless or Dealing drugs

1|1
    0|0
  • if he is theone why not, i would support you to find better job if we are not happy with the situation

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as a man has a job. we can see about tge other things

0|1
    0|0
  • nope.
    in order for you to make a decent living
    most of your time is driving.
    you don't have time for me

0|0
    0|0
  • yes... I don't care about the job as much as the personality of the guy in question

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes