I'm upset with my boyfriend. How do I go about this?

The original plan was for me and my boyfriend to spend the weekend together. We're going to Disney next weekend and we have a lot of last minute planning to do. He is a very last minute person and I am the opposite. His job was to get the Disney tickets and my job was to book the hotels. I took care of that weeks ago and since then I have been reminding him to transfer me the money to get the Disney tickets. His parents were helping him out with the tickets and he hates asking them for money even though they already said they would help him. We are driving to Disney and he was in charge of getting the Sunpass (a sticker that goes on the car to let you pass the tolls). He didn't do that and it takes 7 days to be mailed to you so now we do not have time for that. I'm upset because that was on him. Like I said, the original plan was for us to spend the weekend together and it was going to be fine. We had unexpected snow in our state and he got stuck on campus at school because driving conditions were dangerous. So he has been staying with his friend. He has just been really bad at communicating the past few days. Thursday night I called and texted and couldn't get in touch with him. We were supposed to have dinner at his grandma's house on Friday and I still needed to know if that was happening which it didn't bc of the weather. I was freaking out all Thursday night and finally got a call from him on Friday afternoon. He said that everything was okay and that he's staying with a friend and can't drive home. That night I still couldn't get in touch with him and I needed the money. I know he's with his friend just smoking weed. Haven't been able to get in touch with him today. I am so upset that he can't pick up the damn phone and that I've been planning our entire trip myself. I have no idea when he is coming back home or anything because the phone keeps ringing. I'm so angry and don't know what to do. Still haven't heard from him today and I'm going insane. Any advice?
He just called me and we had a 3 minute conversation. He literally was like "whats up". I told him that I was upset I didn't hear from him and that I'm not trying to start anything. He was like its a Saturday why are you stressing out. Bc he wasn't answering my calls or texts. He said they lost power for a while and that the roads are still bad to drive on so he's staying at his friend's again. I am still so frustrated at him.

820

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, relax. Being stressed out and freaking out doesn't help, so chill. You acknowledged that you know he's not much of a planner. So everything you left to him is partially on you. That's your fella, for better of for worse. If you like planning and are good at it, just do it and leave him out of it. If it's stressing you out all the time and you aren't being rewarded appropriately, you have to think about cutting him loose. That said, I'm not a planner anymore. I didn't like the rigidity of it. But I have a friend who is good at it and doesn't mind. Sometimes she plans things for us, and sometimes I just surprise her with an impromptu adventure. We always have a good time either way. So ask yourself this: are you getting out of this relationship enough to justify putting up with his shenanigans? If so, relax and let him surprise you now & again. If not, move on. There are certainly other fellas out there who appreciate a planner, or even do their fair share of planning. Either way, you'll be OK.

• Yeah I am very stressed right now. It's not even like I asked him to take care of it. We are splitting the cost. I can't even do it for him unless he transfers me the money. I love him a lot but I am so angry at him right now and I wish he would just answer the phone. He must still want to go because he sent me half of the money for our tickets last night.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well when he come home you need to talk to him like SERIOUSLY im not sure whats he up to really? and maybe call his friends and pass the phone to your boyfriend and talk? I guess that would be good and call yor boyfriend mom too maybe she might know? or tell her to call your boyfriend :D

• I really would like to know when he's going home so we can talk! I don't have his friend's phone number. He would totally kill me if I called or texted his mom.

• Why would he do that? XD and Maybe ask your friends who are friends with your boyfriend friends so maybe they can get hold of your boyfriend friend :)