Is it bad that I fangirl a lot over the guy I'm dating?

Long story short: We are one month into dating and I guess we're still in the honeymoon phase - Perhaps this has to deal with me being in several abusive relationships before, but I find him so sweet and kind that I would always smile and tell him how amazing he is.
I would swoon over his biceps even though he is quite skinny in real life, I would gush about how cute his nose is even though it's just a nose.
Even he has observed this and would then smile and say "Omg stop fangirling over me".
Do guys actually like it when the girl they're dating swoon over them a lot? I sometimes wonder would this make look me look desperate.. Even though I truly admire him a lot. Thoughts?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy. I do think that guys sometimes need a bit of space. Compliments are good but sometimes it could be too much