Did someone who had interest in you become angry when they figured out your hair color wasn't natural?

I want to dye my hair, but I'm cautious to the fact that if I catch someone's interest, they might become upset when I reveal it isn't my actual shade.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone is going to become "upset" because they learn about your natural color... they are a royal tool... And why would you want to bother with a guy who would get upset about that anyway?
    The reality is lots (I would say most) women color their hair or highlights etc.
    To 90% of guys it doesn't matter at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's ridiculous for 3 reasons
    1) In most cases, you can tell when someone dyes their hair a drastically different color.
    2) Dyeing your hair isn't plastic surgery. It's not going to make you look that different.
    3) Who the hell bases their interest on someone on their hair color?
    Do whatever you want with your appearance and whoever doesn't like it, can walk away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think if someone had an interest in you he won't care about what is natural or what is fake
    Who loves you loves you for who you are loves your personality it's doesn't matter how you looks like the only thing matters is who you are

0|0
    0|0
  • For some people it can be a big deal. I would not really care though

0|0
    0|0
  • I would really not care if I found out. If he becomes mad about that, sorry, but he is a drama queen

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well no one naturally has burgundy hair so he knew from the jump. My real hair is sandy brown.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes