Did someone who had interest in you become angry when they figured out your hair color wasn't natural?

I want to dye my hair, but I'm cautious to the fact that if I catch someone's interest, they might become upset when I reveal it isn't my actual shade.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone is going to become "upset" because they learn about your natural color... they are a royal tool... And why would you want to bother with a guy who would get upset about that anyway?
    The reality is lots (I would say most) women color their hair or highlights etc.
    To 90% of guys it doesn't matter at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's ridiculous for 3 reasons
    1) In most cases, you can tell when someone dyes their hair a drastically different color.
    2) Dyeing your hair isn't plastic surgery. It's not going to make you look that different.
    3) Who the hell bases their interest on someone on their hair color?
    Do whatever you want with your appearance and whoever doesn't like it, can walk away.