Do you think nice guys really do finish last in life?

Do you really think nice guys do really finish last in life???

1925

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, doormats and pushovers finish last.
    You can be a nice guy and still be confident in yourself and not let others get in the way of what you want.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Not really.

• From start to finish we are born to procreate and die. That is the meaning of life, reproduction. Having that taken away simply for being nice is counter productive. Women turn men into assholes when they realize being nice won't allow them to achieve their life's purpose. Then they blame men and ask where have all the good men gone?

• @Wwwyzzerdd being nice =/= being a weak ass pushover
      what is so difficult to understand about that concept?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm speaking from experience when I say yes. Whether or not you want to admit it, we live in a cruel world full of self-centered assholes who will only take advantage of your kindness to further themselves and pick on you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE